I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and demand it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very important to disclose to you concerning your surname that's to say your last name .since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:(email@example.com) for more details.
Try to find a sponsor to bring BikeTrials to the masses in Jakarta. Then invite Walton and co. to perform in a public location (you will need a large place for spectators... hundred will come... guaranteed!). In the interest of promoting BikeTrials, Walton and co. usually would not charge any fee... but the sponsor will have to provide for lodging, airfare, transportation and food allowances.
As for the trial bike, personally I would get a full bike for a few reasons:
- Frame/Rims or full bike, shipping charges will not be more expensive... probably just the same or slightly higher.
- Trial bike BRAKES are VERY important and it is best to get it pre-assembled, especially those hydraulic brakes that requires hydraulic fluids.
- You gotta have good skills at adjusting and tuning brakes
- Unless you are very familiar with bikes, you will need some pretty good knowledge when assembling bikes. (Just so you know, when I brought my 20" bike to a regular MTB shop to service, they had trouble just adjusting the tensioner.)
- You can ride immediately!!! LOL. <---- This is the MAIN reason!!! LOL...
As for parts, the guideline is simple... make sure the parts are light and strong!!!
In know exactly what you mean... LOL. Ryan Leech makes it looks so damn easy in his video... Haha.
Btw in Malaysia, there are still no shops selling trial frames or bikes. Mostly the shops carry XC, Freeride and DH bikes. Hopefully not for long.
If you are looking for some second hand trial frames or bike, go here. It is a Singapore BikeTrial forums and they usually have some very good stuff for sale especially end of the year... just before the new products launches in 2009... LOL. But I dunno if they will be able to ship it to you though.